The Ashley Booking Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing The Ashley. We look forward to welcoming you. By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
- You can reserve your room by giving your credit or debit card details at the time of booking.
- The card used must have an expiry date that is valid after the date of stay.
- The booking deposit is £10 per person per night and is non-refundable. The deposit is deducted from your final payment.
- If you unfortunately have to cancel, please notify us as soon as you can. Full payment is due if cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival date or in the event of non-arrival.
Credit and debit cards
- We do not make a surcharge for credit and debit cards, except for American Express cards. There is a 4% surcharge for American Express cards to reflect the commission American Express charge us.
- There is no charge for other cards.
- The card processing system we use is protected by powerful encryption technology. The technology encrypts sensitive information (such as your name, credit card number, etc.) ensuring that all private details are kept confidential and completely secure.
- We do not allow pets at this property.
- We welcome children of all ages.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Non-availability of Accommodation
- We would only cancel your accommodation if your room was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the booking. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Your accommodation will be available to you from 3pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. We can normally arrange an early check-in if agreed in advance.
- Please ensure you contact us to let us know if you will be arriving late at night.
- Please be ready to leave the accommodation by 11am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. We will provide you with an invoice, payable on departure.
Damages and Breakages
- Please take care when staying in our property. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you cause, to the accommodation or its contents. All we ask is that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of if you did not report this.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- All sensitive and personal information (such as your name, contact information, reservation details, etc.) are only used for the purpose of your reservation. We will not share your details with any third party.
A warm welcome awaits you at The Ashley