The Ashley Booking Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing The Ashley. We look forward to welcoming you. Please take a minute to read the terms and conditions.
- A credit or debit card is required at the time of booking to reserve your room.
Credit and debit cards
- We do not make a surcharge for credit or debit cards.
- The card processing system we use is protected by powerful encryption technology. The technology encrypts sensitive information (such as your name, credit card number, etc.) ensuring that all private details are kept confidential and completely secure.
- We do not allow pets at this property.
- We welcome children of all ages.
- There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Guests staying in the Family Suite are welcome to bring a travel cot.
Non-availability and Cancellation
- We would only cancel your accommodation if your room was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to offer you alternative accommodation. If this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you for the booking. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- When you book with us you are entering into a legally binding agreement to pay for the accommodation we have reserved for you. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover yourself for any unexpected illness or travel emergency.
- We will arrange a check-in time to suit you, please let us know your expected arrival time.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you have to change your arrival time.
- Please be ready to leave the accommodation by 11am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged.
Damages and Breakages
- Please take care when staying in our property. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages, which you cause, to the accommodation or its contents. All we ask is that you report any incidents as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- All sensitive and personal information (such as your name, contact information, reservation details, etc.) are only used for the purpose of your reservation. We will not share your details with any third party.
A warm welcome awaits you at The Ashley